CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Finally!!!!








I have been trying to create one of these blogs for a year now. I have started a couple already and by the time I would get back to finish it, I wouldn't be able to remember my log in info. So hopefully I can get this up and going this time and become successful at it. This is a picture of the family when we went to Kim and Chris's house to visit Chelly over Labor Day weekend. Chelly is doing good and acting normal even though her cancer has come back. She has a lump about the size of a cantaloupe on her back and she breaths very heavily but beside that she is still playful as ever.






Lauren has started Kindergarten and she seems to be adapting well. Her first progress report was great, the teacher wrote that she is committed to pleasing everyone. Needless to say they don't see any red stars in her near future. Emily goes to school 4 days a week and is very proud to show all of her art work to me as soon as I pick her up. I have some pictures of Laurens first day of school, Derek takes her to school everyday on his way to work and she rides the bus home.



These are pictures of the girls playing with their friend Macy Aikia. They really love being so much closer to all their friends and cousins. We get to see everyone so much more now that we moved closer into town. It has been great for me to since I am only 5 to 10 minutes late now instead of always being 20 minutes late. I also don't feel so much like a taxi cab now.


These pictures are at Austin and Ali's with their children Logan and Lincoln. Please excuse my children in this picture, Laurens doesn't grasp the proper way to sit when you are wearing a skirt but then again she is only 5. And poor Emily has discovered that there are fun things to grab up in her nose. Logan and Lincoln look so precious in this picture that I didn't want to ruin it for them.

1 comments:

Macy Aikia said...

I think this is so cute Mrs.January and I love all the pictures I just adore them